Order your custom frameless glass balustrade or glass staircase online today! We offer installation services in Auckland and deliver nationwide to Christchurch, Dunedin, Wellington and Hawkes Bay. We stock 6 different glass balustrade systems and 3 interlink handrail systems:
1200mm high glass fixed by individual aluminium channel blocks at the front of the deck. The continuous channel cover will hide all the fixing details behind. The channel fixing position can flush with the deck or vertically drop maximum 100mm. Finished height from 1100mm to 1000mm. Double joists required.
· Perfectly blend into the house · Friendly to membrane deck · Easy to install and adjust · Suitable for Extra High Wind Zone
1000mm high glass top mounted on the deck by individual aluminium channel block and continuous cover to create a simple profile. All the fixing detail will be hidden behind the cover. Finished height around 1030mm. Triple joists required.
· Minimalist look · Easy to installation · Adjustable design · Suitable for Very High Wind Zone
1000mm high glass supported by 2205 S/S side fixing mini post, the glass will sit on the edge of the deck and the finished height is around 1030mm. Each mini post requires two bolts and cover plate is included. Double joists required.
· Element diamond cut configuration · Won't take much space from the deck · D.I.Y. friendly · Work in Very High Wind Zone
1000mm high glass top mounted on the deck by 2205 S/S round mini post. The mini post is cast into one piece with cover plate included. Each mini post required four screws. Finished height around 1050mm. Double joists required.
· Stylish finish creates a harmonious look · Straight forward installation · Adjustable base to level the post · Work in Very High Wind Zone
1000mm high glass fixed on top of the deck by 2205 S/S square mini post. The mini post is cast into one piece with cover plate included. Each mini post required four screws. Finished height around 1050mm. Triple joists required.
· Aesthetics design · Can work up to Extra High Wind Zone · Perfect for big Panels · Straight forward installation with adjustable base
1260mm high glass fixed from the face of the deck with small round discs (2205 S/S ). Special S/S tightening tool is available to help installation. The finished height around 1060mm. Double joists required (minimum 190mm deep).
· Most cost-effective · Classic look · Leave more space to the deck · Suitable for Very High Wind Zone