We may not have all the glass panel sizes in stock. Please check the inventory with us before you place the order, we will recommend a substitute if the glass is out of stock.
In this type of Balustrade system, glass panels are side fixed to edges of deck by our Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel Pin Fittings. Glass panels will be 12mm clear toughened and 1260mm high; Finished height of balustrade will need to be at least 1000mm from ground; if you choose offset rail system, please select the glass panels with handrail holes; If you choose top capping rail or no rail, then please select the glass panels without handrail holes;
- Minimum requirement for timber joints is 190mm by 90mm (double joists)
- You can choose either mirror polished pins or black pins
- Producer Statement one is available on request.
- Custom order frosted or grey tinted glass panels are also available - Please Call Us To Discuss
- We offer trade price for loyal customers - Please Call Us To Discuss
There are 3 components that make up this system:
- Interlink Rail System (4 Styles to choose from: please check related products below)
- Glass Panels (with handrail holes for offset rail system or without holes for top capping rail system)
- Double Pins with screws
Upgrade your glass to a TEN years warranted EASY CLEAN version with NanoKote! Learn More About Our Glass Coating Option