We may not have all the glass panel sizes in stock. Please check the inventory with us before you place the order, we will recommend a substitute if the glass is out of stock.
In this type of Balustrade system, glass panels are installed on top of of deck or balcony by our Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel mini posts. Glass panels will be 12mm clear toughened and 1000mm high; Finished height of balustrade will be 1050mm from ground; if you choose offset rail system, please select the glass panels with handrail holes; If you choose top capping rail or no rail, then please select the glass panels without handrail holes;
KEY FEATURES OF OUR MINI POSTS & GLASS PANELS:
- Timber requirement for round mini posts is 190mm deep by 90mm wide (double joists), for square mini posts is 190mm deep by 135mm wide (triple joists);
- If glass panels are installed on concrete, both round or square mini posts can support up to 1800mm glass panel; If glass panels are installed on timber, every two round mini posts can support up to 1400mm wide panel, and every two square mini posts can support up to 1800mm wide panel
- Producer Statement one is available on request.
- Stair Glass balustrade, tinted or frosted glass is available on request - Please Call Us To Discuss
- We offer trade price for loyal customers - Please Call Us To Discuss
There are 3 components that make up this system:
- Interlink Rail System (4 Styles to choose from: please check our rail systems page)
- Glass Panels (with handrail holes for offset rail system or without holes for top capping rail system)
- Mini posts with Screws
Upgrade your glass to a TEN years warranted EASY CLEAN version with NanoKote! Learn More About Our Glass Coating Option