In this type of Balustrade system, glass panels are installed on top of of deck or balcony by our Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel mini posts. Glass panels will be 12mm clear toughened and 1000mm high; Finished height of balustrade will be 1050mm from ground; if you choose offset rail system, please select the glass panels with handrail holes; If you choose top capping rail or no rail, then please select the glass panels without handrail holes;
We have updated our mini posts from 316 S/S to Duplex 2205 S/S and change the design to this adjustable version. The adjust screws on base plates will save installers heaps of time to line up glass panels.
- Timber requirement for round mini posts is 190mm deep by 90mm wide (double joints), for square mini posts is 190mm deep by 135mm wide (triple joints);
- If glass panels are installed on concrete, both round or square mini posts can support up to 1800mm glass panel; If glass panels are installed on timber, every two round mini posts can support up to 1400mm wide panel, and every two square mini posts can support up to 1800mm wide panel
- All glass panels & hardware are meet with NZ building code. Glass panels have NZ/AU safety stamp on corner. Producer Statement 1 is available on request.
- Custom size, tinted or frosted glass is available on request - Please Call Us To Discuss
- We offer trade price for loyal customers - Please Call Us To Discuss
There are 3 components that make up this system:
- Interlink Rail System (4 Styles to choose from: please check related products below)
- Glass Panels (with handrail holes for offset rail system or without holes for top capping rail system)
- Mini posts with Screws
Upgrade your glass to a TEN years warranted EASY CLEAN version with NanoKote! Learn More About Our Glass Coating Option