We may not have all the glass panel sizes in stock. Please check the inventory with us before you place the order, we will recommend a substitute if the glass is out of stock.
In this type of Balustrade system, glass panels are installed on top of of deck or balcony by our aluminium mini channels. The channels will be covered by continuous Stainless steel Cover plate in silver pearl powder coated; Glass panels will be 12mm clear toughened and 1000mm high; Finished height of balustrade will be around 1020mm from ground; if you choose offset rail system, please select the glass panels with handrail holes; If you choose top capping rail or no rail, please select the glass panels without handrail holes;
Our mini channels are made by T6 Grade Aluminium. Every 700mm glass will be support by one 300mm long channel with three screws.
- Timber requirement - 150mm deep by 90mm wide timber (double joists); Concrete requirement - 100mm wide and 120mm deep solid concrete.
- Every two 300mm long mini channels can support up to 1400mm wide panel
- All glass panels & hardware are meet with NZ building code. Glass panels have NZ/AU safety stamp on corner. Producer Statement 1 is available on request.
- We can powder coat the cover into any Dulux colour - Please Call Us To Discuss
- Custom size, tinted or frosted glass is available on request - Please Call Us To Discuss
- We offer trade price for loyal customers - Please Call Us To Discuss
There are 3 components that make up this system:
- Interlink Rail System (4 Styles to choose from: please check our rail systems page)
- Glass Panels (with handrail holes for offset rail system or without holes for top capping rail system)
- Top fixing channels with continuous cover plate with screws.
Upgrade your glass to a TEN years warranted EASY CLEAN version with NanoKote! Learn More About Our Glass Coating Option