In this type of shower unit, the door panel will hinged to a hinge panel and open from corner. You can have a return panel to get a rectangle shape shower or install without a return panel to get a inline shower; You can have a return panel to get a rectangle shape shower or install without a return panel to get a inline shower.
At Grand Glass, we stock large range of glass panels to meet any shower size. You can simply choose the dimension A & B to place the order. We will let you know the exactly size of each panel before shipping. Or you are welcome to give us a call first to discuss about the size.
One shower unit including the following components:
1. return panel (not applicable for inline shower)
2. hinge panel (the shower hinge can not install directly to wall as the screw will damage the water proof under tile)
3. door panel (from 580mm to 680mm wide)
4. flat panel (silicone beading required at corner)
5. Head panel
6. hardware package; including aluminium channels and rubber, hinges, handle or Knob, Top clips and water seal strip
Note: shower channel will be secure to tile by glass silicone only (no screws). The silicone is available to be purchased below.
Upgrade your glass to a TEN years warranted EASY CLEAN version with NanoKote! Learn More About Our Glass Coating Option (price start from $200 per shower box)